We have been given our travel dates to travel. We are leaving from Traverse City 2/13 at 7:00 am and we will return home at 6:30 pm 2/27. We are so excited. Keep watching for more updates.
Your daughter is adorable. Our daughter arrived from Yangjiang April 2005. We live in Western Michigan and love to travel north to T.C. each fall. It would be nice to stay connected and possibly meet you and your family after your journey to China. I understand that conditions at Yangjiang SWI are some of the best in China from those who have traveled to the orphanage. We were not fortunate enough to see it first-hand, but have met many people who have shared video's and pictures of their trips there. We are also bloggers so if you want access to ours just send us an email and I'll grant permission (I believe it tight security). My email address is helpmerhonda@charter.net
We are currently waiting for little sister (LID 5/31/06).
2 comments:
Your daughter is adorable. Our daughter arrived from Yangjiang April 2005. We live in Western Michigan and love to travel north to T.C. each fall. It would be nice to stay connected and possibly meet you and your family after your journey to China. I understand that conditions at Yangjiang SWI are some of the best in China from those who have traveled to the orphanage. We were not fortunate enough to see it first-hand, but have met many people who have shared video's and pictures of their trips there. We are also bloggers so if you want access to ours just send us an email and I'll grant permission (I believe it tight security). My email address is helpmerhonda@charter.net
We are currently waiting for little sister (LID 5/31/06).
Rhonda Geneva
You go girl!
E.Fitz
Post a Comment