
Hi,
This will be our last post from China. The time has gone very fast at times and very, very slow at others. We leave for the airport at 5:30 am tomorrow morning (Wed). and arrive 6:00 pm Wednesday night. Figure that one out.
We have a swearing in ceremony this afternoon at the US Consulate and then we receive our paperwork to give to immigration when we get to Detroit for Mayleah. She is officially ours!! She will be a US Citizen once she touches US soil. How awesome is that?
I hope to see you all soon. Please continue to pray for this little girl. She will have an awful lot of obstacles to overcome in her life. We appreciate it. Chris
1 comment:
Hi.. I have never met you personally, but ran across your blog and have been reading it with interest. I just think it is so wonderful that you took in one of these precious little ones. She looks so happy in the red couch pix. Absolutely delighted. I am praying for you all and for her that she will continue to progress, learn English and adjust. Thank you for sharing your blessing.
Post a Comment